Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sugar Rush









  



Ring:AfterShock, Bracelets:Turkey, Necklace:Camaieu, Watch:Anne Klein


I've been wanting to wear this turquoise blouse ever since I picked it up from Mango, but I waited until I had the time to fix these hot pink cutout heels, that were damaged ever since New Years (thanks to dancing non stop and club-hopping). The stopper had come off and I had a hard time finding one that was the exact color, size and fit.
So I finally managed to fix them over the weekend and I got to wear the blouse.And oh my gosh , I forgot how comfy these shoes are!

More on the outfit:

Turquoise one pleat sheer blouse from Mango. Find it here
Alice fit jeans by Mango. Shop similar styles here.
Always ask for the Alice or Paty fit jeans at Mango, because they're a great fit and never lose shape.
Thrifted bag

Hope you guys had a great weekend. Stay Fabulous!

xxoo,
Taash

No comments:

Post a Comment