Monday, April 4, 2016

Bronze Goddess

It’s mid week and as my schedule gets busier, my stress levels are up the roof and it’s taking a toll on my hair! Sometimes I have to remind myself to breathe and just relax. And when I’m having a bad hair day, I just go back and look at these amazing photographs clicked by Pritham ( @themetalfarmer ) during his time in Bahrain and feel good about myself. Obviously, I had my entire Gloss team work on my hair to look this good.
On another note, this dress is 4 years old, and I’ve only worn it once before. I decided to pull it out for the shoot and pair it with my rose gold pumps. I love the combination of brown and orange so I decided to keep my lips a plummy brown and bronze the F out of the rest of my skin!
I’ve got one more look coming up so make sure you keep your eyes peeled.
Hope you’ve been having a great week so far.

Photography: Pritham Denzil Dsouza
Hair: Gloss Salon and Spa

Location: Marriott Executive Apartments Juffair






Pin It

Dress: River Island
Shoes: Dune

No comments:

Post a Comment