Thursday, October 8, 2015

Mellow Yellow

I’ve always loved fringes-be it on bags, shoes or on clothing. While I am very picky about the fall of each strand, I find myself clearly defining bad fringe and good fringe. It might not make any sense, but the suede used should always be good quality in order for the style to look good. Cheap quality leather and PU used to duplicate similar styles end up looking tacky  and unfinished.
I chanced upon this fringed beauty at Zara and although it’s not very practical ( I cannot fit more than 5 items in there), it’ quite a statement and I love how it sits back with simple clothing, and still come across as chic. In this look , I paired a pale yellow printed chiffon top with a pair of my favorite jeans and salmon colored heels to add a nice pop of color.
On another note, December is approaching fast and I’ve got some really exciting news that I cannot wait to share with you guys! Any guesses on what it could be?

Going forwards, all outfit details will be up on my Instagram feed, so make sure you follow me on @askthestylecouncil . 







Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bag and lovely outfit! Btw is the news about some wedding bells?
    Much loveeee x

    ReplyDelete