Monday, May 2, 2016

Ahoy!

 My love for nautical looks is no secret and my quick getaway at Rotana was a great excuse to bring out all my favorite pieces to sport around the resort.
This sailor top from Camaieu has been my favorite piece for a while now and I did get them in all the colors. Not only is the boat neckline flattering, its also a great piece for days when you’re having a style block. Paired with jeans, skirts or leggings, this essential is going to be a wardrobe savior and I urge you to get them in your life now.
Moving on, I paired the tee with high waisted shorts and used a scarf as a head band and carried my favorite tote to finish off the look! We shot this look before breakfast at Choices at The Art Rotana Baharin where we pigged out on a delicious spread!





Pin It


3 comments:

  1. You're not posting often. W. T. F! I love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, where are the high waisted shorts from ? Do you think that this top is still available at Camaieu ?

      Delete