Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Jordan Almond

Style isn’t always about loud outfits, high heels and “look-at-me” prints. Sometimes it’s just a few comfortable basics paired together and pulled off with ease. Basics should never be ignored and they are the components that make a  wardrobe complete. While I do have 70% of my closet with more statement pieces, the other 30% is pure basics. From vests to solid colored blouses and the dream jean, they are a very important part of my daily looks.
If you follow me on instagram and snapchat, you guys know that I would love to live my days in ponte leggings and an oversized tee and as much as I love the usual fuss- free style, here’s my updated version of a relaxed look.
Ripped jeans are like what crop tops were to me last season, an obsession. I cannot get enough and although my mom asked me if I actually paid to buy torn clothes, I cannot resist the urge to spend on a well fitted pair of destroyed denim. They’re the epitome of cool at the moment and what I love about it is that you can pair anything with it and still get away looking like a lot of effort has been put into the look.
Try a simple crepe blouse in the day time or throw on a satin vest and a velvet blazer for the night and you’re good to go. In this look, I went for a blue on blue vibe, pastel against denim with accents of silver . Don’t let the heel of the sandals fool you, they’re surprisingly comfortable!

Pin It

Jeans: Quiz, Blouse and Bag: Mango, Necklace: Zara, Shoes: Pull&Bear, Bracelet: Pandora, Watch :Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment