Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cardigan twist

If you've been following my blog for a while now, you guys know how I hate working with the ordinary. I will wear a skirt as a top, a belt as a head band, a dress as a top and etc.

I fell in love this this knitted gold cardigan from Mango. It's a beautiful waterfall cardigan in a soft lurex knit. I love that you can take it from day to night. Lurex cardigans are perfect for a night out, especially for the chilly nights we are facing at the moment on the island.

I  choose to wear my cardigan differently as you can see in this post. The best part about cardigans that have some shine in them is that you can wear it over basics and still make it look effortlessly cool. You can pait them with jeans, over dresses and even belt it with a maxi dress!
So waiting to wear this over a little black dress on my next dinner date!







Pin It

Cardigan, Blouse, Jeans; Mango, Clutch Michael Kors, Shoes: FCUK, Necklace:Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment