Monday, December 10, 2012

Rewind to November 2011, Bahrain Fashion Week









On me: Dress-Zara, Shoes-FCUK, Necklace-Aldo. On Models: All gowns: ASK Design


I never really got a chance to blog about my proudest moment. Bahrain Fashion Week 2011 was by far the best experience of my life. Ever since, my design and fashion career have only gotten better.
It all began when I was selected among many young designers from Bahrain and Saudi to showcase at the event. The next 2 weeks after my selection was crazy busy -Tailoring, dress fittings, interviews and lots of chit chat between designers. It was beautiful chaos.

After a night full of glamour, press, fun, partying and a few magazine articles, it was all over. But in my mind, the memory is still fresh. 


To look at more photographs of the event and fun behind the scene photographs, visit Francine Burlet's (an AMAZING photographer and the kindest person I came across at BFW) photo gallery HERE.

Until the next post,
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment